Website Display Interactive
Display Interactive is a +10 years of experience corporation that leveraged long-standing relationships with major airlines to apply expertise and skills to the in-flight entertainment (IFE) sector, starting in 2013. Our mission is to deliver competitive IFE & Services solutions to help our clients and partners create new business opportunities through optimal and innovative onboard digital experiences. Display Interactive flexible and scalable technology is trusted by well-known air carriers such as Qatar Airways, Air France and Corsair, among others.
Marketing assistant – Internship (Montrouge, France)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented bilingual English intern to join our team based in Montrouge, France. Attached to our Global Marketing & Communications Director, the candidate will be offered relevant training and learning across many different aspects of Marketing, Communication and pre-sales.
Main job responsibilities
- Assist in the organisation of international trade shows & conferences participation (event logistics, stand construction support…)
- Support with the creation of pre-sales materials to help developing consistent sales pipeline
- Community Management – assist in the planning and execution of a social media calendar among main social corporate channels. Contribute to community growth across channels
- Help and assist in CRM tool administration
- Assist conducting market and competitors research
Who are we looking for
- Bilingual English. French proficiency as minimum level required
- Education in marketing or event management preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- You had already a first experience in marketing or event management
- A good understanding of social media channels at a corporate level
- Very organised and with high attention to detail
- Good time management
What do we offer?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a Marketing & Communications department to support sales activities and help boosting business performance
- A friendly and familiar ambiance in our offices located in Montrouge (near Paris – Metro lines 4 and 13)
- A great opportunity to participate in the development of a fast-growing company that is taking passenger experiences to the next level by empowering airlines to embrace innovative in-flight digital strategies
- Numerous advantages: cantine, reimbursement of transportation fees, frequently free cookies made by our own bakery lovers! (but shh, that’s a secret!), and other surprises to come!
Position to be filled ASAP
Duration: 6 months
In order to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org